Affectionately called Blue Fire by its crew because of its 8 new missile launchers that will devastate any droid "clankers" that cross its path! Features New modifications not part of the original design such as Firing Missiles and a new chassis that allows for rugged movement over terrain - just like a hover tank should! Also includes a 2 Minifigure Crew customize with blue highlights for the 501st Legion! (See below for more details on the minifigures). Instructions included on CD-R picture disc for step by step construction.
Made from 100% NEW - never used - factory LEGO bricks. This is a time of great uncertainty for the Galactic Republic.The Separatists are building a coalition of thousands of star systems. The Republic must stop the spread of lawlessness and disorder no matter where it goes! Characterized by the Blue markings on their armor & ships, the Republic's 501st legion is the Planet Coruscant's Elite Legion. All of its members have distinguished themselves in the Clone Wars and have been brought together personally by the Emperor. Each Clone comes with a special custom aftermarket blaster modeled on the original weapons used by the clones in the Clone Wars. These blasters are made with LEGO minifigures in mind by the custom blaster shop The Little Arms Shop of Holland. INFORMATION ON THE DETAILING FOR THESE MINIFIGURES. This set includes 2 BRAND NEW CUSTOMIZED minifigures in the pictures that are made from 100% LEGO parts - the helmets were modified/hand detailed with high quality and durable hardened enamel - suitable for play or display. My figures are very durable and hold up very well to rough play. Check out my store for more great Star Wars custom minifigures. Please Note: all figures and parts shown in pictures will be included - the pictures are of my display model - your set will use Factory Lego parts that are new and have been sealed in numbered polybags (just like a factory set) for the construction of this custom set. This one of a kind set was created using 100% LEGO Bricks, painstakingly collected. The model is 90% faithful to the original 7679 Republic Fighter Tank design - the other 10% are the upgrades that make this model better and a more interactive play piece. INSTRUCTIONS: A customized step by step set of jpg. Picture instructions on CD-R created from scratch will be used to painstakingly take you through the creation process! The instructions will detail every piece, color change, and customization STEP by STEP and will allow you to create this Masterpiece as well!
Additional customization will be clearly explained as well. Continue the Star Wars saga, Crush the Separatists!
With this 501st Republic Fighter Tank, no enemy force on the ground stands a chance! ALL BUYERS MUST PAY USING.
· We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such actions. The item "LEGO STAR WARS MOC 7679 Clone Wars 501st Legion BLUE REPUBLIC FIGHTER TANK" is in sale since Thursday, August 8, 2019.
This item is in the category "Toys & Hobbies\Building Toys\LEGO Building Toys\LEGO Complete Sets & Packs". The seller is "jaf1970" and is located in Conesus, New York. This item can be shipped worldwide.